Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday

1 - I've been living in a fog since our return from Uganda...until yesterday.  It was the first day I actually felt like myself.  I was motivated.  I even accomplished most of the things on my to-do list.  Now, I'm not saying that I've totally processed everything, but I'm getting there.  Josh and I are praying and acting specifically toward things we feel God doing in our hearts.

2 - We have a full weekend starting late last night.  Josh's sister came in to hang out with us for a little bit.  Then we have some friends coming in from Charlotte to stay with us for the weekend.  I'm SO excited to see them again!  Speaking of these friends, why don't you go on over to their blog and give them a comment telling them why they should keep blogging, since the last time she posted anything was the last time they were here, ha!

3 - Micaiah has been dealing with separation anxiety like I've never seen before.  I truly love that boy, but this week he has tested my sanity on every level with his whining, crying, screaming pleadings to be held constantly.  He did SO much better yesterday and, well, today is a new day...

Here's to happy hearts all around!

4 - We've been learning about the food pyramid and healthy eating all week in school.  The kids have really enjoyed it and are putting it into practice on their own throughout the day.  It's so cute to hear their conversations about healthy eating:)  I'll give you a full report next Wednesday!

5 - I LOVE THIS WEATHER!  Could it be more awesome?!  We normally last longer during the "Freeze Out" season, but when the kids sleep for an extra 45 minutes in the morning while they are snuggled up, nice and WARM in their covers, who can resist!

I can't wait until we can build a fire in the fireplace!  What are you looking forward to most this fall?

Have a GREAT weekend!  I know I will...

No comments: