Monday, January 18, 2010

The Joys Of Boys

Me: "Guys, who just smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom counter?"
Areyna: "Zeke did."

Me: "Hey, who locked ya'lls bedroom door...that we DON'T have a key for?"
Areyna: "Zeke did."

Me: "Um...who just tore up that tissue into ity-bity pieces all over the floor?"
Zeke: "I did, they are clouds!"

Me: "What in the world! Who put all my stuff in there???"
Josh: "Zeke did, you know how he is with bags=)"

Me: "Why are there dents all over the kitchen table?"
Thinking to myself: "I already know the answer. Zeke must have been 'drumming' with the dinner forks again."

Why do I even ask anymore?

I love you my sweet, dirty, creative son!

3 comments:

MeMe and Poppee said...

Tasha, just add three more to the mix and you will have another set of VIA boys. WOW!

Shannon Bradley said...

Boys are definitely (for the most part) in to WAY more "stuff"!!! ahhahaha It is never ending here :) :) I love it (most days) and will miss it lots when they are gone :) :)

Ashley said...

This made me smile - I wouldn't trade sweet boy destruction for anything in the world!