Friday, January 15, 2010

You Know You Do It Too!

Yesterday I got up early, I brushed my teeth extra long, I scrubbed extra hard in the shower, I even shaved, I put on make-up, I even put on lipstick, I fixed my hair really pretty, I picked out the "perfect" clothes, found some great accessories, and sprayed my best perfume. I had a HOT date;)

It was that time of year again. You know THE yearly check-up time. I had my six-week follow-up appointment (a few months late, oh well, better late than never) and it was time to do EVERYTHING else too. I hate this appointment but know it's for my own good so I feel like I need to make the best of it, thinking that if I look good that maybe I won't feel so...uh...vulnerable?

I remember my follow-up appointment after having Zeke. I put glitter lotion on my legs. My Dr. looked up at me and HE said, "Do you have glitter on your legs?!" and began laughing out loud=) Hey, it was scented too! I go all out for my doctors.

6 comments:

Deedee said...

I am laughing out loud!

Kelly Via said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are hilarious! Did they give you any problems being so late on your check up appt?

The Via Colony said...

No. They just smiled like it was normal=) With that said though, Kelly...go make YOUR appt.!

Shannon Bradley said...

ahhahahhah GLITTER!?!?!?! I love it. I tell you what, I would much rather see glitter, than bedroom slippers and sweatpants in the doctors office!! Eww!! :) :)

Keesha Via said...

You are soo much nicer then me. I make them suffer through my half inch leg hair and grimy bedhead : )

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! Oh...so true!