Wednesday, January 7, 2009

String Party 2008

***Read more about our yearly String Party Tradition HERE***

THE PREPARATION
My sister-in-law, Dana, is enjoying her army crawl under the strings
G-Daddy & Nonnie looking on in support
My brother, Andrew, and sister, Deedee, climbing high
Making sure we didn't miss anything
Pinning up the surprises


THE FINISHED PRODUCT

THE BIG DAY
Cousins, Joey and Alex following their strings
I think Alex likes what he found
Rainy found a treasure
Zeke even got to join the fun this year
Rainy's bootie bag

3 comments:

Joy said...

SO MUCH FUN! I can't see that happening in our houses but that just looks like a major blast!

Joan said...

oh that looked super fun!

Unknown said...

Tasha, I'm thrilled you're continuing the tradition! It seems like only yesterday that you were Areana"s age and crawling around to find your treasures navigating the strings. I can hardly wait to start the tradition for my grand kids - (what grandkids)