Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Year (A Little Late)

All the way home from Maryland and Virginia Josh and I talked about personal and spiritual goals we wanted to accomplish or work on in 2009.  I love the beginning of a new year.  Fresh starts, new beginnings and the feeling that changes CAN be made.  Here are just a few of the things that I want to work on this year.

Here's to a year of...
  *Going to bed on time - 10-10:30pm
*Getting up early - a goal of between 5:30-6am
*Consistently exercising
*Office hours - Josh and I set up office hours for me to help me get all the ministry stuff done and not feel so pulled in different directions.
*Date nights - We are going to line them up in advance so we have them on our schedules and CAN'T schedule anything else
*Song writing - Josh and I have a goal to write a song together this year!
*Trying to finish memorizing the book of Titus.  I'm finally on the last chapter and I WILL get through it!
*Being a better LISTENER
*Loving & supporting my family as a mother and wife like NO ONE ELSE can.  This is my GREATEST calling!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love the going to bed on time. That is always such an amazing accomplishment with so many added benefits. I too am working on that.