Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Favorite Things #10

Seeing the faces of lost souls coming to Christ. This weekend so far 76 people have given their lives to Christ. The last two services this morning I experienced something that really touched my heart. A couple sitting right next to each other, both timidly raising their hands, eyes closed. Then Pastor Rob asks them to keep their hands raised while everyone opens their eyes and the couple looks at each other with the look of "What are they going to think", but then they realize that both of them have stepped out and made that life-changing commitment at the same time!! Wow, I have tears just thinking about it. Praise the Lord!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That is so awesome!!!
God is so good.

Anonymous said...

Tasha Joy - I love you and what God is doing in and through you.