Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008


I cannot believe it's 2008, Holy Cow! We had a good Christmas. I feel like I'm still recovering from the 1500 services we had on Christmas Eve, j/k. Today has been so relaxing. We had football playing in the background all day and we played outside with the kids a lot. Josh was pushing Areyna on her bike in the backyard and he started to explain her "right" and her "left". In my head I was thinking, yeah right she'll never get it, but 5 min. later she had it down, no lie. I couldn't believe it. I have a hard enough time remembering the difference between my right and left and I'm almost 29. Also, Areyna is completely potty trained as of 2 weeks ago. Not only that, Zeke has been with her every step of the way and has started to pull on his diaper and tell me "peepee" right before he goes in his diaper. I've actually sat him on the potty just for fun a couple of times. Good times, good times. I also thought I'd post a picture of Zeke. Can you guess what I asked for for Christmas?? Here's a hint, it came in the little gloves on his hands=)