Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Favorite Things #9

I know it's late and we're just at the beginning of 2 extremely busy days, but I had to get my post in. I've been thinking about it ALL day. Josh Via is one of my favorite things. Yeah I know he's my husband, but he's so much more than that. He's a great dad, one of the most sensitive guys to the Holy Spirit that I know, he loves me unconditionally, he's played the guitar for years but refuses to be at a stand still and is always looking for things that will make him better, he has a beautiful voice, and he is a GIFTED songwriter. When he introduces a new song he always says WE, but I cannot take a lick of credit for any of his beautiful songs. He Craves the Word of God and his time with the Lord, he truly cares for lost souls. No, he is not perfect, but I love him with ALL OF MY HEART!!!

***NOW***if you're looking for a Christmas weekend service or Christmas Eve service to attend, we know of an AWESOME church, we're a little bias, that has a service just right for you.
Southbrook Church
5607 Monroe-Weddington Road
Weddington, NC 28104
Phone: 704-814-7372
Fax: 704-814-9416

Sun. 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30
AND Christmas Eve Services 4:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm, 8:30pm and 10:00pm
We'll see you there!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Awww! That's so cute. I hope that God blesses me with that someday.