Thursday, March 17, 2016

Still Enough To Write


I have had a hard time focusing enough to write a steady stream of cohesive thoughts lately.

I'm gonna just blame it on the weather, track out, and the lack of routine (not my instability of my hormones or tired brain cells).

I'm currently listening to Alethia and Cai play family in the shade as I sit out on the other side of the yard by the fire pit in the breeze.  I couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather this track out!

I have had my moments, but overall this week has been much better than last.  I mean, I haven't had to write a single apology letter to the kids for my bad attitude, ha!

Can you believe it's almost Easter?  I love that our kids will be tracked out for Holy Week this year so we can really focus on what Easter is all about.  (Remember, "The Fast Track" begins this week.)

Josh took Areyna and Zeke up to VA with him yesterday for the funeral of his HS Youth Pastor.  Since Josh's parents were coming down today anyway (see next paragraph), the kids decided to just spend the night and come with Meme and Poppie today.  Which means that the littlest littles have had a learning curve as they try to figure out how to play with the bossy biggest littles.  It's been interesting to watch.

Josh and I will be celebrating 14 years of marriage on the 23rd of this month, but since it lands on one of the busiest weeks of the year for Josh we are celebrating early.  Josh's parents are going to watch the kids so Josh and I can "get away" for a night.  We've decided to be spontaneous and not plan exactly what we are doing.  Actually, we just haven't had a chance to decide what our plan is gonna be, but whatever it is it'll be amazing, because it will be JUST US!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: