Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Before Passing Judgement ~ KITW


Our home is located about 3/4 of a mile away from the town park. If we want to walk there we take the sidewalk up to the side road, which leads directly to the trails that bring us to the park. We spend a lot of time at the three different parks that are adjoined to this trail.
Once we finally get there (after lugging 3 scooters and 2 bicycles), I am typically ready for a break while the kids run (and climb and hike) to their hearts’ content. Sometimes I just sit in silence and ponder life. Other times you’ll see me pushing kids in swings or holding them up to the monkey bars. On occasion, I spend that time getting some stuff done that has been put on the back burner because mothering has demanded all of me.
Those spare minutes... {Read more}

No comments: