Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Beautiful Mind

Zeke:  "Mommy, what are you doing?"
Me: "Making the pizza dough."
Zeke: "But you said we could eat on the floor and watch a movie!!!!"
Me: "We can."
Zeke: "But...why can't we?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Zeke: "You said we could eat on the floor!"
Me: "But what does that have to do with me making the dough?"
Zeke: "But you saaiiiiid!"
Me: *speechless*
_________________________
Josh: *singing a song about being kind*
Zeke: "Dad, that song reminds me of something."
Josh: "What buddy?"
Zeke: "When we used to go to Monkey Joe's at our old house in Charlotte."
Josh: "Why does that song remind you of Monkey Joe's buddy?"
Zeke: "I just told you daddy...because we used to go there!"
Josh: *speechless*
__________________________
Zeke: "Moooommmm...how am I supposed to walk in the wet grass when I have just socks on?"
Me:  "Shoes, buddy. Shoes."
Zeke:  *blank stare*
Me:  *speachless*

My sweet Zeke...I love his logic, or lack thereof...he renders me speechless:)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

This made me smile:)

Unknown said...

So its not just my kids that make no sense sometimes?!

Keesha Via said...

So he is groing up to be like his father . . . is that what I get from this? HA

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Apparently he renders Ella speechless too...as she is still dead set on marrying him, ha!