Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am always very careful when emptying the dishwasher, so I most certainly did NOT knock over a glass onto the floor, breaking it into tiny pieces all over the floor, just seconds before 3 extra little ankle biters were to walk into the house. That would NEVER happen to me. Only the kids (and Josh) do things like that!

And since we are talking about NOT being clumsy...

I most definitely did NOT knock over a freshly poured, FULL, cup of soda that I had been looking forward to all day. (besides, who actually "looks forward" to a soda anyway!) Nope, not me. I'd never spill a soda without even getting a sip! Especially 2 hours after NOT breaking a glass on the floor.

And since we are still on the topic of NOT being clumsy...

I always pay close attention while feeding Cai, so I would NEVER hold his bowl full of mushed-up bananas in reach of his greedy little fingers. Nope, I'd never be that clumsy. Especially if it was only 30 minutes after NOT spilling my soda all over the kitchen!

Therefore, I DID NOT have to pull my swiffer out for the third time in 3 hours. Nope, not me!

And, I DEFINITELY DID NOT start crying, with banana dripping down my legs and all around my feet and ask Josh to stay home from his camp this week. Nope not me. I always keep my composure in tact. I mean, who cries for their husband to stay home from work for a week because of spilled bananas anyway?!

Read some other "Not Me Monday" entries here:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a Monday morning like that myself. Should've just pulled the covers over my head, I think.

Kate said...

I would cry, too! In fact, I get depressed every Sunday night since I know James has to go back to work on Monday- and then I tell him that he could stay home- I wouldn't mind living in a box. (Though I think at this point we'd have to have several boxes- our own little box-village.) Very Proverbs 31 Woman-ish of me, don't ya think? I'm sure she never begged her husband to stay home...

K said...

I feel so clumsy these days, and some days, it does bring me to tears, too. Maybe you'll get it all out today:)