Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday - Full Weekend

1 - We're going strawberry picking with some friends this morning!

2 - Grilling out this afternoon on a beautiful Friday!

3 - We have a cousin's 3-year birthday party tonight!

4 - Journey Saturday and Sunday! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE our church?!

5 - Newsletter sometime. (this one doesn't get an exclamation point, ha;)

BONUS FACT: I really, I mean REALLY, love my man today!!! I can't imagine my life without him...
This is what we do when he gets home every day!
When he works from home, the kids have put him on a strict schedule.
They say, "OK daddy, work a little, play a little, k?"
It's TIME TO WRESTLE.

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Oooh! How were the strawberries?? Are the plants bearing lots of fruit yet?? I'd love to know!!
Had a great time at the party tonight!! Have I mentioned before that we LOVE having you guys in Raleigh...just minutes from us!! (I think I have said that a time or two before! ;) )