Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have You Ever Tried One Of These?

I signed up for a FREE SAMPLE, you know how I am about free samples=), of Purex complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets and got a 2-pack in the mail and absolutely LOVE them!

Now, I've never priced them in the grocery store but I imagine they are a bit high. But, not only did I get to do 2 loads of laundry for free but I just threw one of these sheets in the washer instead of having to measure out laundry detergent (and softener). It was awesome. Then you just throw it, along with your load of laundry, into the dryer.

So easy. Smells so good. Loved it!
(and NO they didn't pay me to say that=)

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Oh, I got those free samples too!! Now I can't wait to try them!!

allaboutthehendersons said...

I got mine in the mail today. So excited to use them!