Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who's Laughing Now?

Ever since I got on this frugal kick and started playing the CVS game and The Grocery Game I've been continuing to run across other ways to save.

Josh used to laugh when he saw me on my little computer.  But who's laughing now?!




Almost everyday I have a "surprise" waiting for me in my mailbox!  It's so fun.  The kids even love it.  I mean, I love mail anyway, but come on, we travel for a living and what better thing to get FREE every day in my mailbox than travel sized samples of...you name it!  I haven't had to spend a penny on deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, etc. in months.  Kelly got me thinking when she wrote her last post so I scrounged around to find the samples that we haven't already used (like the Starbuck's and Seattle's Best coffee and the Outback Steakhouse gift certificate) just to give you a taste of what you could get too.  I wanted to let ya'll know because somebody should tell you=)

No, I don't get tons of junk e-mail or snail mail I just get FREE stuff that is very useful that I don't have to go out and pay for later!

All these links are on my sidebar.  I just go to Freebies 4 Mom, MoneySavingMom and TheCentsibleSawyer every few days and scroll down to find the stuff that I'd love to sample.  Most of them are from Wal-Mart no strings attached and it only takes a second.

Here are just SOME of the things we've gotten so far:  Magazines, Birthday Cards, 2 way radios, Vitamin C (among other kinds of vitamins and medicine), different types of tea bags, pull ups, LOTS of feminine hygiene products, tons of coupons, lotion, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, gardening seeds, cereal, cereal bar, just to name a few.  So go get you some samples!

4 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Thanks Tasha! I am going to start scrolling and getting the samples. I can see how this would be fun!

Tim said...

:( I want a set of two-way radios... time to start clicking links and filling out forms...

Kelly Via said...

How did you get the 2 way radios??

Emily Jennings said...

I know...its addicting, isn't it? Going from link to link! Jody laughs at me too!