Monday, March 22, 2010

The Best Times Eight

The past eight years have been full of...
  • the best foot and hand massages (this is actually how our love began)
  • surprises (pregnancies, $300 speakers, get-aways, ministry opportunities, dance routines...)
  • hold-your-cheeks laughter
  • transitions that I can't imagine ever going through without you
  • learning experiences
  • tears (of every kind)
  • the sweetest, most comfortable silences
The past eight years have been spent with my best friend!

We made it past the itch without a hitch. I love you baby...happy eight years.

Can't wait to spend a lifetime more of them with you!

***Tomorrow is our anniversary and we're here at the beach for FREE! My baby got us the hook-up! You frugal hottie you...makes me want to give you a kiss...or somethin';) I'll post pictures of this awesome house later, you won't believe it!***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaaang. Fro's gettin' lucky for his anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Vias!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Vias!!!! We're so blessed to know you both & pray the next 8 years will overflow with God's favor & blessings on your family.

jeremullet said...

bow chica wow wow...

Danielle Via said...

I wonder if you'll come back with a fourth baby!?! haha!