Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday - The Fun Picture Kind

It's been a while since I've done a Fun Facts For Friday
and I had some pictures I wanted to share so without further ado...

1 - Micaiah will only nurse while holding his toes like he is in this picture=)

2 - Is Areyna really old enough to do this by herself now?!

3 - This is the look that ALL of us have when feeding Micaiah, ha!
The funny thing is, I remember my mom doing this too...
I guess it's a natural instinct=)

4 - This is what my kids got for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago...

Apparently Zeke has picked up on my obsession to clean

Areyna was in the kitchen when this terrible event occurred.
She was thoughtful enough to replace it!

5 - Wow. Check us out! This was the fall after we got married.
Hope You Have A Great Weekend!

5 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Kelly Via Likes This.

the broomes said...

Great pictures, Tasha. Random posts are my favorite!:) The kiddos are so cute! And I love that last pic of you and Josh. How fun!

mel said...

What a sweet girl to replace the lost mug... and what's up with Zeke always in his underoos?!?! So cute!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica Straley said...

Awe, Josh and Tash as I remember them.

K said...

Love the pictures! That little guy is just too cute holding on to his little toes, and wow! Areyna can do that? It's not easy for me:)