Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tummy Sleeper

Micaiah is now officially a tummy sleeper.

Normally when I lay him down to take a nap he'll just go right to sleep but about 3 days ago he started screaming about 5 minutes in. I ran in to check on him and sure enough he is at "that" stage. The stage where they roll over in bed and aren't quite sure what to do with themselves. All he's known on his tummy is play time and it's probably a little confusing in his bed.

It's 3 days later and we are putting him in bed on his tummy and he's sleeping like a champ. Oh, and did I mention that he also started sucking his thumb...ahhhh! Oh well, I still love this stage! Wait a minute, I think I have said I've loved just about EVERY stage so far=)

Yesterday also marked the day that we lowered his bassinet in the pack-n-play. I cannot believe it's time for that already! He's going to be wrestling with Zeke in NO time. Zeke better watch out=)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

bring out the hot sauce! (for his thumb)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Yes, I'm afraid in just a few more months "little" brother is going to be a force to be reckoned with...poor poor Zeke =)