Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HotPrints


I found a new photo site that I wanted to share with you. It's called HotPrints. I'd read somewhere that they give one HotBook away every month. It's free and shipping is included. I thought it was too good to be true but decided to give it a try.

The site made it really easy to make the book and checkout was so simple. I didn't even have to put in any payment information because my total was $0.

Anyway, a week went by and NOTHING. I had just decided that it wasn't as good as it sounded and kind of forgot about it.

Well, guess what came in my mail today? My HotBook! It's not the best quality, it took about 2 weeks to get here but it is here, it was free and it is nice and big so my Nana with poor eye site is going to LOVE SEEING her great-grandbabies!

So, go check them out and get your FREE HotBook!

No comments: