Monday, January 4, 2010

I've Still Got It

I had to run out to Target to get a few essentials. We're running low on EVERYTHING but didn't want to go all-out since Harris Teeter is starting Super Doubles on Wednesday. That last sentence really has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post except that I wanted to let ya'll know in case you hadn't heard yet=)

Anyway, I got back to my car and this is what was waiting for me on my car...

"Passed you going in Target. I thought we made eye contact. I was walking in parking lot. Call me Jay 358-**** "

Two thoughts ran through my head at the exact same time.

1 - Did he not just see the car seats lined up in the backseat and the box of diapers under my arm???

2 - Nice, I don't look like an almost 31-year-old mom, HA!

6 comments:

Kelly Via said...

When you got it, you got it, Tash!! You ARE one hot Momma. However, Jay, you better watch it, this Hot Momma is TAKEN, Boy!!

Tasha, I am so laughing out loud. I love this...I can just see your face...standing there in the cold parking lot. So funny!!

MeMe and Poppee said...

Poppee says you need to give that phone number to Josh and let him call this creep.

The Via Colony said...

I did show Josh as soon as I got home!

Kelly Via said...

HA! You could text him, and tell him to meet you at Starbucks...and then get Josh to go meet him! :) He could be like..."So, I see you met my WIFE!" (insert punch here)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

What is it with guys not picking up the diaper cue...remember the Food Lion guy =)!!!

Holly Furtick said...

This made me laugh when I read it the other day, then today, a random guy at a gas station blew me an air kiss. Gross!