Monday, January 4, 2010

Final Round

My Parents-My brother and his wife-Us-My sister and her family

Nonnie and G-Daddy with their grandkids
Our last stop on the Christmas train was in Maryland. My family always gathers at my sister's house to celebrate the fall/winter festivities over The New Year. Since my parents live in Colorado it isn't very often that we can all get together so this is always a special time. It is also the reason I list #8 on my resolutions EVERY YEAR! I swear I gain 10 pounds every time I get together with them=)

This is also when we do our annual String Party. If you have no idea what a String Party is you can check out our previous years HERE and HERE and come back tomorrow to see the tradition continue!

Here are a few more pictures of our extended weekend...ENJOY=)

Oh look, Zeke accumulated a few more bags=)

Miss Priss putting on her stockings

Play-doh time

G-Daddy and Micaiah

Sweet Cousins

1 comment:

MeMe and Poppee said...

Tasha, we loved the pictures. So glad you all were able to spend time together with your family. Everyone looks so good. We especially like the ones with Zeke and his "bags."