Monday, January 11, 2010

Get To Know Us Better - Areyna


I totally forgot about this blog series I was going to do a while back.

So, I am here to finish what I started=)

Here is my interview with Areyna:

What is your favorite meal that mommy makes?
Homemade Pizza

What is your favorite color?
Pink and Purple

What is your favorite thing to play with Zeke?
Baby dolls

Who is your favorite Princess?
Ariel

What is your favorite thing that your daddy does?
Wrestles and Plays Monster

What do you want to be when you get older?
An animal doctor
Oh, a veterinarian?
That word is too hard to say. Can we just call it an animal doctor?
Sure=)

What are you supposed to do as an older sister?
Teach
Teach Zeke and Cai?
Yeah
Teach them what?
To play doggie

How do you know that mommy and daddy love each other?
you kiss and hug and play together

So, there you have it folks. A little bit about #1.

What about Zeke? What would you like to know about #2? Leave any questions in the comment section below=)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I gotta say I want to hear his answer to the favorite food question. Something tells me he might say everything! :)