Thursday, November 26, 2009

To Shop Or Not To Shop

The Nicely Decorated Living Room

The Kids Table
They thought it would be more fun to eat UNDER the table=)

I am sitting here, completely full after a great Thanksgiving dinner. My sister-in-law is looking through all the sales papers for tomorrow's frenzy.

I'm not a big shopper, especially on the busiest shopping day of the year! I start sweating just thinking about the crowds of people.

I must say though, last year AND this year I have done the CVS Black Friday deals. They start at 12am on Thanksgiving morning so I don't have to fight a crowd. I wasn't even going to go but my sister-in-law, Kelly, talked me into going so I got all my deals ready and headed out with her to conquer. I did pretty good this year. I haven't really looked carefully at my final totals but I think I got around $100 worth of stuff for under $10 OOP and doubled my ECB's. Pretty sweet!

So, are you gearing up for the big day or are you going to snuggle up in bed and sleep in?

3 comments:

Hatchee said...

Sleep In!!

I was seriously considering getting some of my christmas shopping knocked out early this year (for the first time ever!!). But it just so happens the family is getting together tomorrow. So, good excuse for me not to brave the crowds!

I'll get my christmas shopping done....sometime....

Rhonda said...

SLEEP IN!!!!!!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

We finally made it to CVS during naptime and did really good...so I don't feel too bad about getting the days mixed up. I even didn't have to go out at midnight =)