Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

1- I always consider my day's events BEFORE picking out my underwear.  Comfort is key=)

2- Exercising always helps me get motivated to eat and drink better...except when it come to COOKOUT milkshakes!

3- I secretly love cheesy teenybopper movies like Bring It On=)

4- Some women's downfall is shoes.  Mine is pocketbooks.  I'll go as far as trying to find out how to use a diaper caddy as a pocket book if it looks cute enough!

5- I hate it when I'm sitting in a restaurant and they dim the lights!  Don't ask me why...I just hate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bring it On as well. I also am secretly in love with Zac Efron.....I heart High School Musical!!! PS...don't tell Curt!:)

Anonymous said...

lol.

I seriously think that restaurant lights are dimmed so that we can't see HOW MUCH we are actually eating. ???

Tim said...

They usually dim the lights at buffet style, formal dinners to signal to people like me that I should stop eating... Remember, I was overweight by 2 POUNDS!!!

Sara said...

so the more i learn about you, the more i realize that we very well could have been separated at birth :)