Wednesday, February 4, 2009

After Midnight

Well, I'm sitting here after one of the best night's at CharlotteONE that I can remember going to.  I am so blessed to be a part of this awesome ministry.  I'm so keyed up tonight. I did get a Frappuccino on the way to C1 at 4pm.  Now, I know I haven't had much caffeine since I've been pregnant but there's no way that the caffeine is still affecting me=)

It is snowing outside so that is adding to my glee!

And the Lilley's, who watched our kids tonight, could only speak sweet words about how sweet our kids did.  They even thanked us for letting them watch them=)  Now that's music to this mom's ears!

I've been going NON-STOP since 8:30 this morning and just now sitting down.  Areyna and Zeke are both a little sick so we made a trip to the doctors, finally stocked the pantry (praise the Lord), and got 3 lessons in before heading to C1.

What's on my agenda tomorrow...NOTHING!  I'm taking a personal day to recoup from our extended weekend of worship.

I guess it's time to wind down and get some sleep, or maybe I'll just sit and watch it snow some more=)

1 comment:

Patrice said...

yay for personal days & relaxing! Enjoy!