Saturday, January 24, 2009

SOP - Part 3

Creative Mom-Of-The-Year Award

This SOP is just a lack of creative juices...

I should have gotten one of these yesterday.  At Areyna's school, Friday's are special days.  They are supposed to wear the color of the week and they are supposed to bring something for show and tell that starts with the letter of the week.

Well, this morning I racked my brain trying to think of something, anything that started with the letter "O".  All I came up with was an orange.  Now that's original, ha!  (We are fresh out of Oscar The Grouch paraphernalia in our house!)  As for the color of the week, I couldn't find anything warm enough with the color blue so her ponytail holder would just have to do.  Those teachers are gonna think I'm such an idiot!=)

At least I remembered to get her to school on time this week!

1 comment:

K said...

I'm with you, if I get my guy to school on time, I'm feeling pretty good about myself.