Monday, January 26, 2009

Cirque De Sole - The Via Version

The kids were absolutely WIRED this past week.  We were even spending almost entire days outside and they were still not out of energy by the end of the day!  Josh and I spent the majority of our evenings laughing our heads off at the ridiculous stunts Rainy and Zeke would pull off.  Well, one night Rainy got Josh to do the "airplane" and Zeke just couldn't help but get involved too, naked and all=)  (He goes absolutely NUTS when we let him run around naked!)  So this is what I was looking at.  Quite an eye sore=)  I think I'll submit these to see if we could get some additional income working for Cirque De Sole



7 comments:

Josh Via said...

I don't think I realized until now the precarious situation I was in!

Ashley said...

hahaahaha. These are hilarious.

Sara said...

this made my day. absolutely made my day. can't wait for our little crazy one!!

Anonymous said...

This is so hilarious. Glad you got pics of this to embarass him at his wedding!

Rhonda said...

That is sooooo funny!!!!
Thanks for making me laugh.

Michaelle said...

That is too funny! Why is it that little boys (and big ones too) always want to be naked?

Kelly Via said...

Ha! What a view for Fro! These are definitely great pics to pull out at the after-prom party!