Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3 & Gregory E. Lang

We are in day 3 here at Jake Hunter's studio.  It is going SO WELL.  I have never enjoyed my time in the studio so much.  I felt freedom to worship while I was recording my parts yesterday.  Right now I am listening to Josh patch in his guitar parts.  The second band will be here to pick up the rest of the songs on Friday.  I am soooo excited for the CD to come out.  It is the REAL THING!

Anyway, on to other news.  Several months ago I was approached by Gregory E. Lang, a New York Times Best Selling Author and Photographer.  He asked if I'd be willing to submit an article for his upcoming book, Mom's Little Angel, and a picture for his photography blog.  I felt so honored.  So, of course I had to submit a picture and he posted it today along with a link to my blog.  How cool is that!  I did submit a short story, we'll see what happens with that=)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What an honor! Congratulations.
Rhonda

the burchard bunch said...

very, very cool! way to go Tasha!
Awesome picture of you two, also :)