Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

It's father's day today and I am thousands of miles away from my dad, but I just wanted to tell you, dad, that I love you and thank God that He allowed you to be MY dad!  Thank you for being a dad to my kids this week while we are in Hungary!  I also wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate my baby's daddy!!  He doesn't even get to see his kiddos on father's day.  Don't worry we'll still celebrate this special day=)  I love you, Josh, more than you'll ever know.  Thank you for being the Spiritual leader of our home.  Thank you for being the hard worker for your family and for our God.  Thank you for loving our kids the way you do and for helping me along this "parenting" journey.  Thank you for being the one to tell the kids their night-night stories and for being the one to clean up Zeke's yogurt face.  Thank you for being the one to "elbow smash" them and play "gotcha" with them.  Thank you for telling the kids that you love their mommy and for backing me up when they disobey me.  I love you!!  Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

sheltonfamily said...

omg... if you have a layover in dfw please call us! You must we would love it!