Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ewww!

I know this is completely disgusting but as a mother of 2 young children I feel the need to share all the grossness that goes on here. I mean, isn't that what we are supposed to do? We have to let everyone know the realistic goings on of a mother. So yesterday I got the kids up from their nap and we were just waking up in the living room and I noticed something dark on the tip of Zeke's nose so I go to investigate and low and behold I pull out a stick that is well over an inch long. How in the world did that get there? That would explain his awful attitude before his nap! He probably went to bed with it in there.

2 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Wow that was crazy... At first I thought it was a huge splinter... poor Zeke... glad you got to document it!

24/7 MOMS said...

WOW....

Hey thanks for stopping by the 24/7 MOMS blog

Do you have a CD of your music yet?

Trisha Novotny