Monday, March 31, 2008

I'd Rather Read A Book

I just saw Josh in Zeke in a huge way this morning.  Areyna and Zeke were sitting on opposite sides of the living room rolling a ball together when Zeke turned around to the basket behind him and grabbed one of his favorite books out to read it.  Areyna was as frustrated with Zeke for quitting the game without any warning as I was when I found out that Josh just wanted to bring a backpack full of books to the hospital and read through the whole birthing process when Areyna was born=)  Or when Josh has a goal to read a book a day on our family vacation.  I'm just kidding.  I love that he loves to read and I hope that rubs off on our kids since my favorite books consist of thick pages with big words and lots of pictures=)

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Jonathan loves to read as well, and I share your frustrations with the book goals (although I don't think Jonathan had a goal of reading books during the birthing process...just after I think). However, I love that he loves to read and I hope that rubs off on our children as well. :)