Monday, February 18, 2008

What Day Is It?

We are in Virginia...yes, again. We had some last minute ministry stuff to get done before taxes, but mostly, we just needed to come here at least one time without having a long list of stuff to get done. Since Josh and I started this ministry every time we come to Virginia it seems to be totally business related because it's the only time Janet, his mom, and I have to get together and go over the ministry things. A lot of times we have to be out the door by 2pm for a gig and we still have to stuff and label the newsletter, eat lunch, take showers and pack the kids up, who are most definately trying to find ANYTHING to frustrate their mother even more. This all said, I've been a basketcase the last few times we've been here, just trying to get it all done. My poor mother-in-law is probably wondering who her son has married=) Well, not this week! I only have one thing on my ministry to-do list and the rest of the time I'm gonna sit around in my jammies. Well, almost the whole time. Josh and I are going on our Valentine's Date on Wed. I know, a little overdue, but very worth the wait since his book is finally done!!

5 comments:

the broomes said...

1.Yeah....the book is finished!!!! We can't wait to read it!
2.If anyone can remember how crazy things can get with little ones and ministry, I'm sure that Josh's mom can:)
3.Happy V-day celebration!

the burchard bunch said...

Have fun on your Valentine date. Rusty and I are in Fleetwood, NC for a little r&r ourselves. Have a great time in Virginia and Rusty and I can't wait for our autographed copy of Josh's book!

sheltonfamily said...

Ahhh... enjoy your time and your date! We love VA it is for sure our most favorite state where we've lived! I totally relate to getting everything out the door and kids in the car. It is crazy trying to remember everything!

Rhonda said...

Congrats on a relaxing trip. Have a wonderful time and have a fun Valentine time with Josh! Much deserved for sure.

Parkison Family said...

I hope you will be selling these books when you come our way in May! BTW- SCott does want y'all to stay over and do Sunday worship if you can!!! :)