Sunday, October 1, 2023

Refuge Retreat Fall 2023

 We have been partnering with Refuge for quite some time now and it is by far one of the sweetest times of worship we get to be a part of. I love their vision and their hearts to empower and encourage college aged kids. And I love that Rainy got to be part of the experience as an actual camper this year. This year we slept in an open-air cabin. As in, the windows didn't close but instead were just covered by screens. In the mountains. In freezing, fall, mountain weather. Those nights I think I was quite-possibly the coldest I have ever been. I layered pretty much every article of clothing I packed all at once and bundled up under my blanket just to TRY to keep warm and sleep. BUT it made for sweet memories, ha! I only got a couple of pictures but the guy who did the video and photography for the weekend took beautiful pictures!















No comments: