Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Words Worth Remembering


Jude:"We're not racing, we're just seeing who can win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I wish we had those pine trees that grew peaches."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Aw, Jude I love your robot picture. He's so cute! He's got extra arms."
Jude:"Those aren't extra arms. He has snot coming out of his nose."
Me: "Oh." SMH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, I can't sleep. Can I take like a military shower with no soap really quick?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"A donkey and camel and a moose is the same thing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Only God knows if I'm going to get married. I'm going to ask him because I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Just put a little sugar on it and it'll be all better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few questions about new chicks that Jude and Cai had:
 - Why don't they have tears when they cry?
 - Can my chickie come in my bed with me?
 - Can I take the chickie down the slide with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainy:"Alethia, you make me smile. I haven't smiled and laughed all day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I love you how much stars are in the sky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Oh no! There's Holy Molly's on that plant!!!"
(He meant rolly pollies:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Who wants a strawberry? You should always have food. Because it gives you more intrition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"We need animal's poop because when they eat something and poop out the seed, then when it rains it'll grow a plant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Remember when I saw you in Daddy's office and I Skyped you? Those are some good days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"Here you go Rainy, Alligator River."
Cai:"We're going to get a Gatorade?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I care about Jesus more than school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, is it snowing at night at Nonnie and G-Daddy's?"
Jude:"Uh, Cai, they live in America too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"99 is like my favorite number."
Me:"What makes 99 your favorite number?"
Jude:"Because it makes you excited to get to 100."

~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Jude, I believe I am hearing a lot of frustration from Cai about something you are doing."
Jude:"I'm just singing and drumming!"
Me:"So it sounds like you have a couple options here.  You can listen and hear your brother's clues that he is getting a little frustrated with your loud singing and your marker-drumming and respect his request by stopping.  Or you can ignore his request and continue the drumming because that is more important to your heart right now."
Jude:"Um...what are my options again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Dad, what is your REAL name?"
Josh:"It's Joshua."
Jude:"Wait, what?!  BOOOYYYSSSS did you know dad's REAL name is JOSHUA?!"
Cai and Zeke:"You didn't know that?!"

No comments: