Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Another Transformation ~ of the bathtub variety

Our Master Bathroom has been out of commission for about 9 months in our home,
so all 7 of us have been sharing our guest hallway bathroom.
(Don't worry, I'll share this story as soon as our bathroom is DONE!!! It is looking AMAZING!)

I have tried to keep this bathroom clean but there have been certain elements that I simply have NEVER been able to make clean.

Check out these before and after pictures!

For example:
This silicone glue that has been stuck onto the tile since before we moved into this home.


So has this grout and mortar


Then there is this paint that I, ahem, I mean, SOMEBODY carelessly didn't see to clean up.


The bathtub has been full of splattered paint, caulk, and who knows what else, just STUCK to the bottom.  No matter how hard I scrubbed I just couldn't get it clean.


Until last night when I got out my Norwex cleaning paste, the Norwex Spirinett and then wiped it down with my Norwex Bathroom Scrub Mitt! I mean, I know I sell this stuff and I know it works, but I literally could NOT believe the difference!

We still have to strip the old caulk from around the tub and replace it, but man what a difference!


No comments: