Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Words Worth Remembering

Jude:"Mom, can you help me take my shoes off?"
Me:"Why? I just put them on you."
Jude:"Because I'm going outside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainy:"Cai, what are you doing?  You know you can't bring your gum to school!"
Cai:"I'm just getting a piece for Jude so he'll stop following me around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Cai, you know you should really try to go to college when you grow up because they have really cool water fountains."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Can chickies wide bikes?"
Me:"Nope."
Jude:"Awe (frowns)."
Me:"It's ok, because God made them with wings so that they can fly!"
Jude:"Can I get wings on to fly too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"When we play family I like to be the mommy because I get to tell everybody what to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Zeke, I wish we could have a clean-up robot so we didn't have to clean up all our stuff."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Zeke, I ate your gummie!"
Zeke:"No you didn't. Daddy found it on my desk and I ate it!"
Jude:"No you didn't Zeke!  I ATE IT!  LOOK, see it in my tummy?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Sometimes it's cool to have pimples."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I'm so proud of my pee-peein' in the potty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Can girls have beards?"
Me:"Well, kind of, but not like a guys beard."
Cai:"Alethia, you know Andrew?  He said his mom has a beard! heehee."
Alethia:"I want a beard!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Isaac, I'm wearing big boy undies!  I'm just gettin' SO big!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I can't find my mow-da-gwass."
translation:"I can't find my lawnmower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"Cai, tell us something good about your day at school.  How was your day?"
Cai:"I took my green jacket off and my long shirt and only had my one-sleeved shirt on."
Josh and I look at each other with smiling eyes and both tell him how proud of him we are for stripping down some of the layers in the 90 degree weather at school, ha!
Cai:"Well actually, my teacher made me take them off because she said I was making HER hot."

No comments: