Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Words Worth Remembering

Zeke:"Dad, if you've noticed, but you are dripping sweat everywhere."

(a few minutes later)

Zeke:"Dad, can you PLEASE take a shower after this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainy:"Hey guys, can I join your conversation?  But if I do, can we CHANGE the subject because I don't know anything about cars."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Cai, I'm going to ask you a big boy question.  Zeke is going to spend the night up with Ezra and Eli.  Would you like to do that too?  You have to be simmer and quiet and just go straight to sleep."
Cai:"But I don't think I can do that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I wan some mo hot chokan"
translation:"I want some more hot chocolate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"So when are we gonna have that meeting?"
Rainy:"What meeting?"
Zeke:"THE meeting!  You said to go outside so we could have our meeting!"
Rainy:"YOU are the one that said that, Zeke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Guyyyys. I'm not kidding me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"I show Cai I nakee!"
translation: Wait dad, don't put my jammies on yet!  I wanna show Cai that I'm naked!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke: singing I'm to sexy in true Zeke form "I'm too 60 for my shirt. Too 60 for my shirt. Too 6-0 yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: "Dad, slimy poop comes out quick!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cai oversees Zeke writing our last name)
Cai:"Zeke, my name is that too!!!"
Zeke:"Cai, ALL our names are that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Can Satan be invisible?"
Me:"Yes."
Cai:"And God can be invisible?"
Me:"Yup."
Cai:"How do you know if you can't see them?"
Me:"The Bible tells us about the spiritual world all around us that we can't see."
Cai:"But God is super powerful and Satan is only a little powerful."
Me:"Yes.  Satan only has the power that God has given him."
Cai:"But how much does he have?"
Me:"I can't really answer that."
Cai:"Pleeeeeease..."
Me:"I mean, there really isn't an answer to that question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Mommy pways da bidamin"
translation:"mommy plays the violin"

No comments: