Monday, June 9, 2014

Words Worth Remembering

Cai:"It's good I didn't say any bad words today. I did say poopie-face once though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Tacos are my LIFE, mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"I was actually looking forward to my baseball game today.  It's a GREAT day for a baseball game."

Cai:"Are you excited about your snack too?"

Zeke:"I know, I wonder what it's gonna be tonight after the game."

Cai:"Zeke, it's not all about the snack you know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A friend talking to Zeke in the duggout:"I was catcher once.  It was frea-key! I peed in my pants a little bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, can you write the things that are supposed to be right?"
(translation: mom, can you tell me what color each of the numbers are on this color-by-number page?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I'm so starving for water."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I don't like that blue kind of soap, because of the sprinkly things in it. Even I don't like the smell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"How is everything gonna poof out when we die?  Like it's all gonna go away?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"So what were your top 3 things from being at the Honeycutt's?"
Cai:"coloring, eating ice cream and when I widing the bawrf cawrt...lol...the GOLF cart"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I can't wait 'til it's summertime so we can go to the beach.  Is it summer yet?"
Me:"Yup"
Cai:"Can we o to the beach today?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"What's for dinner mom?
Me: "Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and zucchini chips."
***not 2 minutes later***
Alethia:"What's for dinner?"
Me:"Why don't you go ask Zeke and see if he can remember."
Cai:"Why don't you remember? Then why are you making it right now?  You don't remembered for you to remember?"

No comments: