Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Words Worth Remembering

Zeke:"Dad, YOU used to watch this Xmen? Wow...it really IS old!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Who is Shabila? Is Alethia, Shabila?"
(the things they have already forgotten...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Ju-ju, you wanna go rock with mommy on the front porch?"
Jude:"ummmm..nononono"
Me:"No? Well, what do you want to do?"
Jude:"uh, mommy, uh, car-car, uh, go, um, eidi."
Me:"You want to go see Ms. Heidi? Maybe later:)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, did you know that I'm allergic to something and you and daddy don't even know?"
Me:"Really? What are you allergic to?"
Cai:"I don't know."
Me:"Well how do you know that you are allergic to something?"
Cai:"Cuz Zeke told me so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: grabeenolee=ravioli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Everybody said I'm so handsome with my new haircut?  Did Aunt Velma say that too?  I want to go to her house and show her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke's neighborhood friend, Morgan:"man, you guys eat dinner so early.  We don't eat until like 8 or 6."
Me:"8?  Wow, that's pretty late."
Morgan:"Well, she pretty much makes it at like 6:51 or something and then we eat it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Zeke, daddy said you HAVE to eat ALL your graham cracker right now because it's almost dinner time.  And I'm gonna told him so that you won't eat your snack."
Zeke:"I already ate it Cai."
Cai:"You're just trying to kidding me! I'm tewing daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

someone gifted us tickets to the Mudcats game:

Rainy:"When is the game gonna start?"
Me:"Rainy, it already started...we're in the second inning."

~~~~~

Rainy:"So how do we get points anyway?"

~~~~~

Jude:"Ah mo a boom!"
(translation - I wanna see more fireworks! You need to make that happen daddy.)

~~~~~

Cai:"Why isn't it Zeke's turn yet?"
(because if you play baseball you MUST play at every game that we see;)

~~~~~

Cai:"I think Muddy is so sad that he lost the race with that kid.  I need to give him a hug...tears...can I PLEASE go give him a hug?"
(he cried for AT LEAST 15 minutes on the way home, ya'll, because he felt so bad for Muddy and wasn't able to find him to give him a hug:(

No comments: