Monday, April 21, 2014

Take 5 ~ "Holy Hangover" edition

Band: Sigur Ros
Song Title: Varoeldur

Robbie Robot set for 5 min.

GO!

I can't, for the life of me get myself together this morning.

The things that are coming out of my mouth are things like:
"Jude, just a minute, I HAVE to get the floor ready."
and
"I feel like I'm in an alternate university"

What?!

Josh and I woke up at 4am yesterday and the kids were up by 5:20...sheesh!

We walked in from a L-O-N-G day last night to a kitchen FULL of dirty dishes, as we had forgotten to start the dishwasher, ants all in the honey and spice cabinet, clean laundry piled high and an equally messy disaster in every other room of the house, so it's not that I lack things to get done today, I just can't figure out where to start.

I'm just sitting here laughing, and sitting in the mess:)

It's just something that's seems permissible after a wonderful Easter Sunday with the extreme "holy hangover" that has overshadowed me.

All this while Josh forces himself out of the same demise to get motivated and work out, pick up his clothes and straighten the kitchen for me.

I was THAT mom today.  I took my kids to school in my jammies...and my glasses that are currently being held together by tape and fishing wire, ha!  It's a good thing my kids aren't at the "easily embarrassed" stage.

Timer off.

*PUBLISH*

No comments: