Friday, March 7, 2014

A Download, A Discount Code and Something Way More Fulfilling Than Chocolate

So I have this amazing friend,

who knows a whole lot of stuff that makes me go "hmmmm" (as in, I have NO CLUE!).


She is passionate about kids and growing them up in the word.  You need to go check out her great resources at Kids In The Word.

Anyway, she encouraged me to revise my family devotional and make it into an ebook for easy access to busy moms and families (or maybe those families who don't have a single space for one more book in their house).  I said, "I don't have a clue as to how I would even begin!"  And she said, "Um, hello, that's what I'm awesome at!"

Well, she didn't really say that, but she did tell me what I needed to get to her in order for her to work her awesomeness and make this thing happen:)

So, for those of you who have been asking for a quick way to get a copy of the devotional because THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK, here it is.

And it get's even better!

If you enter the code Bunny2Off you can get a $2 discount at checkout until March 16th!

So here is what you need to do...

  1. go check out KidsInTheWord
  2. then go download So Much Bigger Than The Bunny at the "KidsInTheWord" site OR
  3. at the amazon Kindle store HERE
  4. download the Resurrection Songs that go along with the book
  5. bring this Easter season to life with your family!

No comments: