Monday, February 24, 2014

Words Worth Remembering

Cai:"Oooooohhh, I know it.  An apple is grapes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I weewee wish that flower seeds could growed up to be flowers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"I think I'm gonna have to try really hard to not have freakouts if I don't do good in Baseball."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Alright Zeke, for real.  Do that problem."
Zeke:"I just really want to tell you the words that I have in my head that I want to say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I know a good idea at we can do...Alethia you wanna go play outside and play in that water that smells like poop?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while working on homework
Zeke:"Daaaaad. Less talking, more working!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Cai you need to come outside.  We're going to play out here now."
Cai"But I didn't want the wind to be out here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"Mom, I tried to put my clothes in the laundry but it is getting big, big, big and has too many clothes in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

crying at breakfast
Me:"Cai, what's the matter?"
Cai:"My bootie hotes?"
Me:"Your bootie?"
Cai:"Yes, my bootie hotes from all the pockets on it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shutting the door
Me:"Goodnight boys"
Cai:"Moooom, you didn't nibble my cheeks yet!"
Me:"Yes I did.  I JUST did!"
Cai:"No you didn't.  You only gave me kisses and hugs."
Me:"Okay..."
Jude: poking his cheeks saying, "cheech, cheech!"

No comments: