Monday, April 22, 2013

Colony Conversations - Potato, Pototo

Josh: "What IS that thing?"

Me: "I think it's a Rutabaga."

Josh: "I'm pretty sure a Rutabaga is a car."

Me: "Noooo, that's a Bungalow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Cai-bo, the yellow marker fell on the floor. Will you put the top back on it."

Cai: "Or it will spill out?"

Me: "Um, yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: "Can I have another borrow?"

Me: "A what?"

Cai: "a borrow"

Me: "what is a borrow"

Cai: " like what we had for breakfast"

Me: "OH, a cereal bar?"

Cai: "yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: "DAAADDDDYYY! COME HERE!"

Josh: "Buddy, I can't come every time you draw a creepy eyeball. Draw lots of creepy things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: "Mom, where is that blue thing?"

Me: "What blue thing?"

Cai: "That little, big blue thing"

Me: I got nothin'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "I hate how my desk gets cluttered so quickly!"

Josh: "Me too.  That's why I just clean mine off and stack it all up on your desk, ha!"

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Haha...these made me laugh! Love these!