Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Free-For-All

The kids tracked back in yesterday.
Rainy was so ready.
Zeke, not so much:)

Spring is in full swing, even if the weather doesn't reflect it.  One day we have all the windows open, running around without shoes on and the next we are cranking up the heat, trying to figure out how to get all our energy out indoors.

Well, I feel like it's safe to share some pretty big news.  No, we are NOT adding another colony member to the family, ha!  But we are about to be homeowners again!  As in THIS COMING MONDAY AFTERNOON!!!
I know what you are thinking, "But isn't that a photo of your current house?"  To which I would answer, "Why yes, yes it is!"  We are buying our current home that we have been renting for 3 1/2 years!  We are buying a house and we don't even have to move a thing!  Praise Jesus!

Jude is teething...boo:(
Jude is almost walking...yay:)
Which means that he is getting older...boo:(
Jude is tough...yay:)  A side table fell on him yesterday. He cried for a second, patted his head, then crawled off to play.  Pretty amazing how resilient those little ankle biters can be.

Cai is in a new stage.  He "wants a wot" of everything.
He wants "wots of wunch". -the full plate in front of him isn't enough?
He wants "wots of small shirts". -the 10 that he already has to choose from aren't enough?
He wants "wots of cookies".  -OK, maybe I can understand this one.
But it is oh-so-frustrating and comical all at the same time.  I don't know whether to pull my hair out or laugh hysterically, after trying to explain gratefulness and contentment for the 4th time before even getting to the breakfast table!

Holy Week begins next week.  I'm excited about the new concepts that the kids will pick up on this year!  I still have a couple of books available if you want to drop by and pick one up to do the "Fast Track" with your family! ($15)  Even if you don't do the family devotion you have GOT to incorporate these FREE songs into your daily routine with the kids!

Alright, I gotta go pack.  I've got a girls get-away tonight with my sister-in-laws before one of them heads to Africa for 3 years!

Happy Friday ya'll!

No comments: