Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Free-For-All

Well, this year began with a bang...or not, ha!

The entire Colony has been sick with something that has pretty much laid us out for over a week.  NO FUN!  It was all I could do to keep Josh up with me to watch the ball drop and kiss in the New Year with him:)

Rainy and Zeke tracked back in this week.  We were anticipating another huge transition, like started back at day 1, but surprisingly, after finally getting Zeke wrestled out of bed, forcing clothes on his flailing limbs and carrying him (kicking and screaming) to his class where Ms. Williams waited for him (I texted her to see if she could meet us), I got a text just minutes later saying that he had already settled into his desk!  Shew...

When I went to pick them up after school and asked how their days were Rainy replied with a "1" because she was still feeling pretty miserable, and Zeke said "I had a pretty bad day...WAIT, it was a GOOD day, I forgot!"  Oh to be able to swim around in his thoughts...

They stayed home on Thursday to get one more day of rest and we were ALL ready for them to head back to school this morning!  They gave hugs and kisses and walked right in!

Nothing new to report here.  Just a normal week, with an abnormal amount of snot, sneezes and coughing fits.

Happy SUNNY Friday ya'll!!!!

No comments: