Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Looking Back - December 19, 2011 - The Beginning Of The End


This day, last year, was one of the most memorable days in my life!

Here is part of the entry I wrote that day:


"This morning I made myself get up and make the beds and open the windows and prepare for the day, regardless of the tug on my heart to immediately go check my email in hopes of a message from Nairobi.
Josh was in the kitchen getting breakfast for the kids while Zeke prayed in confidence for safety for his daddy when he goes to get Shabila and bring her home, as if it were a done deal.
I walked into the office and opened up my email to see a letter from the Embassy in Kampala.
The subject title was
'Congratulations' and here is what it said:
'You couldn’t have had a better Christmas present than the approval to take Shabi home.
Merry Christmas' "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a day of rejoicing it was!

You can read the entire post HERE.

As we continue to look back at the circumstances God has brought us through, we are constantly reminded of his faithfulness to bring us through whatever lies ahead, because we know it is a road He has clearly marked out for us!

He is faithful!
We need only to trust and obey.

No comments: