Monday, June 11, 2012

Jude Warren - 4 Months

Jude Warren - 4 Months - 14.10 lb

These were Zeke and Cai's Jammies!  I LOVE the memories:)

Jude is absolutely the sweetest baby ever birthed!

I can't believe he is 4 months old now.
4 MONTHS!

I love that he is so laid back, especially in the milestones department.
I don't think I could handle the reminder that my last baby is antsy to grow up!

I love that he is staying awake more and interacting as part of the colony, not just an observer:)

He is sleeping from about 10pm 'til 8:30 or 9am!

He still rolls over from his tummy to his back all the time in bed 
but doesn't really roll over any other time during the day.

He's got the "wake up happy rule" down pat!

He would LIVE in his Johnny Jump-Up if we'd let him.
He's been known to jump himself to sleep.
I think it is the cutest thing!
He'll jump and jump until he slows to a slow twirl on one big toe...
then his head slowly lowers to the tray until he's snoring:)

He giggles.

He blows slobber bubbles.

He "talks".

He's ticklish.

He's not shown any interest in food yet, 
so we're gonna see how long we can hold out in that department!

We're pretty much in love with this little guy:)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

He is just beautiful!

Stefanie said...

He is just too precious! Such sweet smiles.

Kelly Via said...

Beautiful pictures! I LOVE those sweet smiles! He is getting too big while I am away. I just knew that would happen!!

MeMe and Poppee said...

He is simply beautiful. And I love him too! I cannot believe he is four months old already. Missing you already.