Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things That Make My Life Easier

I was just wiping up the 5th spill off the kitchen floor yesterday when I thought to myself, "Self, I'm sure glad I have all these cleaning wipes, 'cause I use them EVERY DAY!"

Then I got to thinking about all the things that I use on a regular basis that I just couldn't live without...or at least would rather NOT live without:)

Disinfectant Wipes - I use these bad boys in almost every room of the house!

Baby Carrier - Jude is just about out of the stage where I can carry him around in his infant seat.  That thing weights over 8 lb. and then add a chubb"ing" baby...sheesh...my fingers start to tingle and my arm falls asleep almost instantaneously now!  We've definitely gotten our money's worth out of our Baby Bjorn...actually it was a gift, but I promise we would have if we would have bought it ourselves.

Granite Falls -  This is our gym.  It has childcare. Sanity for me on oh-so-many levels:)

Box Fan - I was never a fan girl until I got married.  Now I'm addicted and the kids are too.  It's nice to be able to drown out the sounds of the colony and relax to its gentle hum.

Charts - We use charts for so many things; happy hearts, trips in the car, going pee-pee in the potty (although we haven't had one of those in a while;), and our newest one - a chart to help the boys stay in their room at night (more on that one later).

Breast Pump - Sorry fellas...but it's true!  It makes trips in the car, outings with friends and Sunday mornings easy-peasy (who says that anymore anyway?)

Timer - We set the timer for computer time, for school time, for clean up time, for time-out time, for time-to-go time.  You name it, we time it!  That's just how we roll.

iPhone - I know, it's so trivial, but it sure does make life easier.  Plus it gives me something to do when Jude is going through his growth spurts, ha!

Lists - If you know me at all you KNOW I'm a list girl.  I make lists for lists.  They make me happy:)

Sunshine - I don't have a choice in this one at all, but this girl needs plenty of sunshine.  Besides I couldn't just list 9 things that I couldn't live without.  It MUST be 10 things!

What about you?  What couldn't you live without?

2 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Um, coffee...duh =)! How did that not make your list?!!

Anonymous said...

oh honey google Norwex and find the local dealer near you and you will never want to use another Lysol wipe again. Trust me. You will LOVE the switch!!