Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Not Arrogance

I've got 5 littles in this colony of mine.

I know you've heard it a million times from me.

I know you are probably sick of me telling you every time I actually accomplish something with all five of them in tow.

I know you probably think to yourself, "Gosh, she sure does brag about herself a lot".

Or, "Get over it! I HAVE 6 7 8 kids and I take ALL of them to the grocery store EVERY WEEK."

But it's not about the number at all.

It's not even about me finally figuring out how to live a some-what "normal" life with so many littles.

It's about how overwhelmingly humbling it is to see where God has me for this season.

It's about the sense of humor God has in giving this anxiety-riden mama 5 children to coral.

Because if I were to try to do this by myself something would be out of focus and I'd never be able to see each of my children individually.

And the truth is, there is NO WAY I could do this on my own!

It's about Jesus and his graciousness to help me through each day.

It's about Jesus.

It's about Jesus.

It's always about Jesus.

4 comments:

Kelly Via said...

It IS about Jesus, Tasha; it is. Very great post. Simple, yet so true.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

amen and amen.

Anonymous said...

I Strongly and cheerfully agree! You have been given 5 well defined and crafted gifts in each one of your "littles"!

Rachel said...

I am a new reader of your blog from Washington State. I have three kiddos. I homeschool. I too tend to be full of anxiety. I love Jesus and strive to look more like Him each day (but often fail). And we have recently started the process to adopt from Ethiopia. So I love your blog for many reasons. Thanks for sharing.