Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Story In Pictures

*Not Pictured - numerous friends suggestions and offers 
to help with Alethia's wayward hair.  THANK YOU ALL!!!*

The Lord knew that I just needed someone to show up on my doorstep to help:)

And that is exactly what happened!

Our neighbor, Lisa, from across the street came over
and offered her services for FREE!!!

We have had an on-going relationship with her over the past year and a half.


 Alethia wasn't sure what to think about all this.
I assured her that Ms. Lisa was here to help fix what Mommy hadn't been able to do.


And Areyna thought SHE had it bad, ha!
It was probably good for Areyna to see that she isn't the only one 
who has pain to have pretty hair.


*Not Pictured - Zeke's continual efforts to treat Alethia 
with suckers and candy for her brave attitude*


Now she was beginning to see the pay off...


 How cute is my little girl!!!!



2 comments:

Abbey said...

I love it! She looks so cute:) Praise God for a wonderful neighbor!

Stephen and Tara said...

I love it! What a great neighbor!